- Wholemeal Bread Mix 0.200
- Wheat Flour 0.800
- Dried Yeast 0.010
- Sugar 0.020
- Salt 0.018
- Margarine 0.020
- VX 2T 0.010
- Water (approx.) 0.630
1. Place all ingredients into a mixer and mix on slow
speed for 2 minutes and then 7+ minutes on fast.
2. Make sure that the dough is well mixed. Best in a spiral
or high speed mixer. The dough has to be slightly
over-mixed (the dough looks shiny and is easy stretchable).
3. Dough temperature 25 – 26°C.
4. Once the dough is fully developed, take the dough
out of the mixer and scale (no resting time).
5. Mould the dough pieces into a round shape. Then,
gently stretch long and divide into 4 pieces.
6. Place them into the toast bread tin.
7. Proof for 40 – 50 minutes.
8. Remove from the proofer.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 230 °C with steam.
2. Bake for a total of 30 – 40 minutes reducing the heat
to 200 °C after 10 minutes of baking depending on
the weight of the toast.