- Wheat Flour 0.900
- Dia Baguette 10% 0.100
- Instant Yeast 0.010
- Water (approx.) 0.720
- Olive Oil 0.020
1. Place all ingredients into a mixer and mix on slow
speed for 3 minutes and then 10+ minutes on fast.
2. Dough temperature 26 – 28°C.
3. Once the dough is fully developed (slightly overmixed),
place it into a lightly oiled container and cover
with plastic. Rest for 90 minutes.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and cut
into the desired size. Handle the dough very gentile
to maintain the air inside the dough pieces.
5. Lightly dust the top with wheat flour.
6. Put the pieces on a tray.
7. Give a rest of 15 – 20 minutes. Cover the dough to
8. Proof for 30 – 35 minutes. The dough pieces should
be approximately 90% proofed.
9. Remove from the proofer and cut the top two times.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 230°C with steam.
2. Open the oven vent for the last 5 minutes of baking
to release the steam.
3. Bake for a total of 20 – 25 minutes reducing the heat
to 200°C after 5 minutes of baking.