- Kraftkorn® Whole Meal 0.500
- Wheat Flour 0.500
- Dried Yeast 0.010
- Water (approx.) 0.730
1. Place all ingredients into a mixer and mix on slow
speed for 5 minutes and then 7+ minutes on fast.
2. Dough temperature 24 – 25°C.
3. Once the dough is fully developed, place it into a
lightly oiled container and cover. Rest for 45 minutes.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and scale
5. Mould the dough pieces round and rest for 10 min.
6. Mould round in flour again and place on a tray dusted
7. Proof with seam down in the flour.
8. After proofing turn the bread with the seam up on a
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 220°C with steam.
2. Open the oven vent for the last 10 minutes of baking
to release the steam.
3. Bake for a total 40 min minutes bake reducing the
heat to 200°C after 10 minutes of baking.