- Kraftkorn® Export 0.500
- Wheat Flour 0.500
- Honey 0.040
- Dried Yeast 0.015
- Margarine 0.020
- Water (variable) 0.650
- Almond Flavour (Variable)
- Raisins 0.100
- Walnuts or Hazelnuts 0.150
1. Place all ingredients, except the fruits and nuts into a mixer and mix on slow speed for 3 minutes and then 6 minutes on fast.
2. At the end of mixing, slowly add the fruits and nuts into the dough and mix until evenly spread.
3. Dough temperature 26 – 28°C.
4. Once the dough is fully developed, place it into a lightly oiled container and cover with plastic. Rest for 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and scale into 350g dough pieces. Very gently, loosely mould the dough pieces into a round shape.
6. Give a rest of 10 – 15 minutes. Cover the dough.
7. Take each dough piece and gently mould into a round ball or oblong shape.
8. Brush with water and dip into sesame seeds and oats and place on a baking tray (3 – 4 per tray).
9. Proof for 40 – 50 minutes. The dough pieces should be 90% proofed.
10. Cut 2 – 3 cuts on the top surface of the dough piece.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 230°C with steam.
2. Open the oven vent after 2 minutes of baking to release the steam.
3. Bake for a total of 30 minutes reducing the heat to 210°C after 20 minutes.