- Kraftkorn® Ancient Grains 0.500
- Wheat Flour 0.500
- VX2-T 0.010
- Dried Yeast 0.010
- Water (approx.) 0.620
- Hazelnut or Walnut (roasted) 0.150
1. Place all ingredients into a mixer and mix on slow
speed for 5 minutes and then 7+ minutes on fast.
2. Dough temperature 24 – 25°C.
3. Once the dough is fully developed, place it into a
lightly oiled container and cover. Rest for 45 minutes.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and scale
into 400 g pieces.
5. Mould the dough pieces oblong and rest for 10 min.
6. Mould the dough pieces to approximately 50 cm long
and shape them to a ring.
7. Dust the top with rye flour and proof on a tray.
8. Proof for 45 – 50 min then cut the top with 4 cuts.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 240°C with steam.
2. Open the oven vent for the last 10 minutes of baking
to release the steam.
3. Bake for a total of 30 – 35 minutes depending on size,
reduce the heat to 200°C after 5 minutes of baking.