- Dia Baguette 10% 0.100Wh
- Eat Flour 0.900
- Dried Yeast 0.010
- Water (approx.) 0.600
- Dried Tomatoes 0.150
- Fresh Garlic 0.030
- Basil 0.010
1. Place all ingredients, except the tomatoes and garlic
into a mixer and mix on slow speed for 1 minute and
then 7+ minutes on fast.
2. At the end of mixing, slowly add the tomatoes and
garlic into the dough and mix until evenly spread.
3. Dough temperature 26°C.
4. Once the dough is fully developed, place it into a lightly oiled container and cover with plastic.
5. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
6. Scale into 250g dough pieces. Very gently, loosely mould the dough pieces into a round shape.
7. Give an intermediate proof of 10 minutes. Cover with plastic to prevent skinning.
8. Take each dough piece and stretch in a round shape.
9. Once you have obtained the round shape which is almost as long as the width of the baking tray, brush with olive oil and dip your fingers in the dough pieces approximately 5 – 6 times.
10. Sprinkle with a few sesame seeds.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 220°C with steam.
2. Bake for a total of 23-25 minutes.