- Multicereal 20 0.200
- Wheat Flour 0.800
- Dried Yeast 0.010
- Water (approx.) 0.650
- Salt 0.020
1. Place all ingredients into a mixer and mix on slow
speed for 3 minutes and then 6+ minutes on fast.
2. Dough temperature 26 – 28 °C.
3. Once the dough is fully developed, place it into a
lightly oiled container and cover with plastic. Rest for
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and scale
450g pieces for bread.
5. Mould the dough pieces round and rest for 10 min.
6. Mould long to a bread shape.
7. Wet the surface and roll into a mix of seeds.
8. Proof for 40 – 50 minutes. The dough pieces should
be approximately 90% proofed.
9. Remove from the proofer and cut the top three times.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 230°C with steam.
2. Open the oven vent after 10 minutes of baking to release
3. Bake with open damper.
4. Bake for a total of 30 – 35 minutes reducing the heat
to 200°C after 10 minutes of baking.