- Kraftkorn® Mix Export 0.300
- Wheat Flour 0.700
- Salt 0.010
- Dried Yeast 0.015
- VX 2T 0.005
- Water (approx.) 0.600
- Margarine 0.020
1. Place all ingredients into a mixer and mix on slow
speed for 3 minutes and then 6+ minutes on fast.
2. Dough temperature 26 – 28°C.
3. Once the dough is fully developed, place it into a
lightly oiled container and cover with plastic. Rest for
20 – 30 minutes.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and scale
into 1,800 g dough pieces. Very gently loosely mould
the dough pieces into a round shape.
5. Give a rest of 10 – 15 minutes. Cover the dough to
6. Take each dough piece and divide them in small 60 g
pieces with the dough divider.
7. Brush with water and dip into a mix of sesame seeds,
oats and Sunflower seed if desired and place on a
8. Proof for 40 – 50 minutes. The dough pieces should
be approximately 90 % proofed.
1. Place into a preheated oven set at 230°C with steam.
2. Open the oven vent after 10 minutes of baking to release
3. Bake for a total of 17 – 19 minutes reducing the heat
to 210°C after 20 minutes of baking.